SCREEN PRINTED & APPLIQUE
SCREEN PRINTED OR EMBROIDERED
EMBROIDERED & WOVEN DESIGNS
· Responsible for the handpainted surface design of Martha Stewart's "Heirloom" dinnerware collection
· Now selling at Macy's
· Debossed ceramic dinnerware set designed for Isaac Mizrahi New York
· Featured on the cover of Tableware Today April/May 2013 edition
· Young girls bedding collection designed for VITA, a lifestyle brand inspired by Latin American culture
· Set includes sheeting, two quilts, and a decorative pillow
· Sampled for HomeGoods
· Pattern developed for notNeutral, a modern home product company in Los Angeles
· Printed on home goods, accessories, and paper products
· Adapted for multiple projects at notNeutral’s sister company, architecture firm Rios Clementi Hale Studios, including a wall mural at Playa Vista and a functional birdhouse for the Audubon Society
Reinterpreted as a wall mural for the Resort at Playa Vista
Reinterpreted as a birdhouse for NEST, an auction to benefit the National Audubon Society.
· Young adult bedding collection designed for VITA, a lifestyle brand inspired by Latin American culture
· Set includes reversible duvet cover, quilted shams, and a decorative pillow
· Now selling at Walmart.com
· Set of four dessert plates, one for each season’s night sky, demonstrating how the constellations move throughout the year
· Packaged with a key to identify constellations
· Artwork developed to commemorate the notNeutral store opening in Pasadena, California, home of the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl
· Printed on limited edition serving plates and notecard sets
A variety of surface design samples from my time at Martha Stewart Living.
The watercolor leaf scatter, Christmas wreath, and owl cookie jar were pitched for Martha Stewart Living at Macy's.
The Scribble Daisy and Medallion designs were pitched for her younger line, Whim, also at Macy's.
· Children's bedding collection developed for VITA, a lifestyle brand inspired by Latin American culture
· Sets include reversible duvet cover, sheeting, and decorative pillow.
· Presented to HomeGoods
· Brand pattern and color palette development for Gracias Madre, a new vegan Mexican restaurant in West Hollywood
found on Instagram
· Beach bag artwork created for The James Hotel in Miami
· Bag is sold at The James Miami gift shop
· The first decorated version of notNeutral’s popular LINO mug
· Product sold out in two weeks
· Name ideation for New York City branding and advertising firm
· Launched October 2015